本研究旨在探討以3D視覺模型進行識圖教學後，不同教學方式及性別因素之空間能力測驗及識圖能力測驗表現之差異。研究以前後測之準實驗研究設計，研究採用趙世範（民92）所發展之「3D視覺模型教學系統」、康鳳梅等（民95）所發展之「空間能力量表」等工具。研究樣本，以國中一年級（七年級）學生為研究對象。依原班級編組進行，有效樣本數計有 127 人。實驗組64 人，對照組計 63 人，實施為期八週的分組教學，實驗組採用「3D視覺模型教學」，對照組採用「傳統圖學教學」。研究所得資料以積差相關、t考驗、單因子變異數分析、共變數分析及雙因子變異數分析等統計方法考驗研究假設。研究結果將作為國中識圖教學內容之參考及利於學者專家探討提昇國中識圖教學成效表現之具體實例。根據資料分析之結果，本研究獲得重要之發現如下：
最後，根據資料分析結果進行討論，並提出教師教學、教材設計及未來研究之建議。 The research studied the differences between spatial ability tests and drawing ability tests which are triggered by different teaching methods and gender factors after the use of 3D visual model. The study was designed by the use of pre-test and post-test of a quasi-experiment. The 3D visual model was developed by Shih-Fann Chao（2003）, and the spatial ability tests was developed by Feng-Mei Kang (2006). The subjects of the study were seventh grade students. There were 127 valid samples, including 64 students in the experimental group and 63 students in the control group. Within the implementation of eight-week group teaching, the experimental groups received a 3D visual model course, and the control groups received a traditional drawing course. The data collected were analyzed by product-moment correlation, t-test, one-way ANOVA, ANCOVA, and two-way ANOVA to test the research hypothesis. The results of this study would be used as references of teaching drawing in junior high school and as specific examples for the experts to investigate the effects of drawing course. According to the result of the data analysis, some important findings were as follows:
1. There was a positive correlation between drawing ability tests and spatial ability tests.
2. Students who used the computers for longer hours would perform better than those who used computers for shorter hours.
3. Females were significantly better in drawing ability tests than males.
4. After eliminating the influence of covariance of the block-test and intelligence tests, females were significantly better in drawing ability tests than males.
5. Females who received 3D visual model course would perform better than those who received traditional drawing course.
6. Students who took 3D visual model course would also perform better than those who took traditional drawing course in spatial ability and drawing ability tests.
7. After eliminating the influence of covariance of the block-test, the math ability, and the intelligence test, students who received 3D visual model course would perform better than those who received traditional drawing course.
Finally, the discussion was presented based on the results of the data-analysis. Suggestions for the teaching of drawing course, for the design of teaching materials, and for future studies were also made at the end of this study.