Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Research on self-directed learning skill, job involvement, and school administrative effectiveness of administrators
Self-directed learning skill;Job involvement;School administrative effectiveness
|Issue Date: ||2011-08-03 14:56:17 (UTC+8)|
本研究方法主要採用問卷調查法，以高雄縣市公立國民中小學為母群體，採叢集隨機取樣的方式，抽取主任、教師兼組長為受試者，發出份卷926份，有效回收 724份，回收率為 78.2%，研究工具為「自我導向學習能力、工作投入與學校行政效能研究問卷」，問卷資料以電腦統計套裝軟體SPSS 8.0 for Windows之設計軟體處理所調查資料，採項目分析、因數分析、次數分配、平均數、標準差、t考驗(T-test)、單因子變異數分析(one-way ANOVA)，皮爾遜積差相關(pearson correlation)二因子變異數分析等統計方法加以分析。
This research was designed to understand the effect of the self-directed learning skill and job commitment of school administrators on their school administrative effectiveness, and it was conducted to achieve four main objectives:
1. Investigate the self-directed learning skill, job involvement and school administrative effectiveness of existing school administrators;
2. Investigate the differences between administrators with different backgrounds in self-directed learning skill, job involvementt, and school administrative effectiveness;
3. Understand the relationships between self-directed learning skill, job commitment, and school administrative effectiveness;
4. Put up suggestions, based on the findings, to aid future administration in junior high and elementary school.
This research adopted the questionnaire survey method and used public junior high and elementary schools in Kaohsiung County and Kaohsiung City as the population. Deans, teachers with section directorship, were selected, by using clustered random sampling, as the subjects. A total of 926 forms were distributed, and 724 were retrieved, accounting for 78.2% recovery rate. The research used the tool, “Questionnaire on Self-directed Learning Skill, Job , and School Administrative Effectiveness,” and the collected data were processed with the software package SPSS 8.0 for Windows. Factor analysis, frequency distribution, mean, standard deviation, T-test, one-way ANOVA, Pearson correlation, and two-way ANOVA were used to conducted statistical analysis.
This research came up with the following conclusions:
1. The existing self-directed learning skill, job involvement, and school administrative effectiveness are good for the better part.
2. There exists a significant relationship between self-directed learning skill and school administrative effectiveness, demonstrated by teachers and administrators of junior high and elementary schools.
3. The self-directed learning skill and school administrative effectiveness of teachers and administrators of junior high and elementary schools vary with their background variables. Senior teachers, deans and section directors, those with graduate degrees, and those serving at elementary schools composed of 25-60 classes have achieved higher school administrative effectiveness.
4. Those with better self-directed learning skill or higher job involvement have achieved better school administrative effectiveness.
5. Female administrators at elementary school have achieved better school administrative effectiveness than their female counterparts at junior high school. At junior high school, female administrators have achieved better school administrative effectiveness than their male counterparts.
Based on the conclusions, this research has thus put up the following suggestions:
I. Suggestions for administrators:
1. Develop a self-directed learning habit through continuing education.
2. Enhance self-directed learning skill by making use of self-based contract learning.
3. Elevate the ability to conduct independent learning through learning on the Internet.
4. Encourage colleagues to commit to job and strengthen professional knowledge and skill in order to improve job performance.
Suggestions for administrative authorities:
1. Open the channel to strengthen professional knowledge and skill
2. Establish a practical system for in-service education and training with the purpose to elevate . administrative effectiveness.
3. Develop the democracic school management to accelerate job involvement.
4. Provide in-service education for female administrators to ensure and promote sex equality.
5. Help young administrators use resources to solve problems.
6. Make a more effective research and evaluation system so as to help elevate school administrative effectiveness.
II. Suggestion for follow-up research
Put up suggestions as to research subject, research method, research tool, and content of research that should be taken in studies in the future.
|Appears in Collections:||[成人教育研究所] 博碩士論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in NKNUIR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.